Okay, so I’ve decided at the end of every month, to write a list of all the books I read that month.
These are only the books I have read in their entirety, I’m not counting books I’m still reading at the moment, or books I was halfway through when the month started.
1. The Siren by Kiera Cass
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
A bit of a slow month for reading, but I did only just got to school.
The books I read half or most of last month are;
1. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
3. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
4. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Ta-da!! It’s not much at all, and I’m fairly disappointed with myself, but I should read a lot more this month.
Btw, CONGRATULATIONS LEONARDO DICAPRIO!! ❤
Till next time!